Saturday, September 09, 2006

Antique Fittings



This is a picture of Roach's anchor light which I am trying to convert to LED. I already have the LED bulb array but I need a bulb socket (two prong) of some sort to suppoort the bulb. I would really like to keep the light as it already has a bracket that fits in wood and it will last for ever being a bronze fitting.

-- Update-- November 6th, 2006--

With the help of the Classic Yacht Forum from Classic Boat, I was directed to www.autoelectricsupplies.co.uk for the bulb socket. They were most helpful. On assembly I dropped the glass lens and smashed it (duhhh!!) so thank God for www.classicmarine.co.uk who are now adapting a glass to fit. This anchor light above must now be the most expensive anchor light in history!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home