Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Roach to get a drinks cabinet! (maybe



The first is a boarding ladder. Yup, I have dedided I need one. I like this design, but will attempt to make it from left over plywood I have remaining from the restoration. I like using off-cuts - something to do with price, although it does have environmantal advantages.





The Second is a drinks cabinet. I saw this one and I think it is a really good design. I know it would be nice to have leaded glass, but this one actually has the glasses stowed inside the doors - which means you can popur yourself a medicinal brandy without going near the galley - well the galley is not that far away to be fair - but it means that the cook ven be left in peace whilst the skipper sits back and commands the ship from his tipple!


Speak to me in 2009 to see if I get them done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home