Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Buy rather than Build?


























































Apologies for not including some text to explain the pcitures of a rather delapidated GRP boat above - most of you will think I have gone bananas and maybe you are all right.
The reason is that I am not in the UK for the Summer and am looking for a cheap local project to get me out on the water. The dinghy you read about in previous posts is part of that plan, but I also thought it would be nice to have something that I could cruise and sleep in - the yellow peril above has been rulled out - but there may be other lurking around awaiting some tender care....







2 Comments:

Blogger albineer said...

Good luck! I didn't realise you'd been converted to GRP

9:08 PM  
Blogger Roach1948 said...

NO I have not.... Roach is still my real love, just abroad and looking for a temp project. This one sadly will not get my love!

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home